Sunday 29 September 2013

Vaseline and eyelashes. Does it work..?

Hey Ladies! For ages I had been telling myself that I was going to try out this old trick and see if it works, and over the past few weeks i decided let's do it! After just one week of trying it, it had worked! My eyelashes were already pretty long, but as girl: they're never long enough! So anyway, I've been applying Vaseline religiously for almost four weeks now, and I have to say: it is fantastic! The results are amazing, and not only are my eyelashes longer; they're thicker fuller and better than ever before. I don't know if it will work on everyone, but hey; you never know unless you try it! Given that we're approaching the months leading up to Christmas; I would start now! I was really impressed with the results and as I curl my eyelashes everyday; they are absolutely gorgeous! Who needs to spend fortunes on Party Lashes and Extensions when you can have naturally long, full and beautiful lashes! Who would have thought that this "Old wives tale" would actually work ? Well it does, and i haven't had any fall-outs since! I applied the Vaseline each night after my eye cream and night night just before going to sleep. It only take a minute to do, and with the end result, it is definitely something worth sticking to! For more reviews, tips and tricks follow my blog. Lauren x
+Vaseline

No comments:

Post a Comment