Sunday 29 September 2013

No. 7 Intense volume Mascara review

I have really long eyelashes and so often suffered from mascara imprints just below my brows. It drove me mad! However saviour came when I found No.7 Intense volume mascara! The applicator was great, The quality of the mascara in itself was fantastic and it was all round genius! It never smudged, and despite breaking the golden rule of sleeping in my mascara (only sometimes) I've never woken up a panda since. It's easy to remove, yet smudge proof! I absolutely love this mascara! My lashes are fanned out and they look fabulous; thick; lucious and flicked! Due to the applicator I would recommend this item to those of you who have long lashes like mine. It really is a fantastic buy! It is an all round winner and I won't be changing my mascara anytime soon. +Boots UK

No comments:

Post a Comment