Sunday 29 September 2013

Are GHD really the best straighteners..?

For years now people have sworn by the reliable name of GHD when buying hair products: particularly their straighteners. However is it really true that they are the best money can buy ? In my life I have owned many brands of straighteners, and until recently I would have also sworn by the GHD name. So why are they so world renowned ? Is it it because of their sleek style, or is it really for the quality ? In my life I have owned a few pairs of GHD's and w
hilst the quality is there, they are not the best straighteners I have ever owned. In fact the best I got at half of the price. 


The "Remington S8500 'Shine Therapy' straightener" In my opinion the Remington straightener heats up much faster and does not do half of the damage the GHD does to the hair. These straighteners are fantastic, with an electronic heat selection and natural oil and vitamin E emitting to leave the hair smooth and shiny. They are an all round winner. Don't throw out your GHD's just yet though as the GHD straightener is available in different widths and breadths for different hair types, and they are a straightener of extremely high quality. However if you are on a budget and in search of a quality straightener, Remington is for you! Lauren x 

No comments:

Post a Comment