Sunday 29 September 2013

Gum hair...

Having long, thick hair is fantastic, but it is also a nightmare! The longer the hair gets; the more it loses it's volume. Fortunately GUM Va Va Voosh is there to give my hair the lift it needs. It's is light and doesn't make my hair feel greasy with product. The thing I like most about this product is that just a little does very much, so there are no expensive frequent replacements and it really keeps you're hair voluptuous all day!
The Hairspray is also ideal. It has a strong hold and doesn't make your hair sticky at all! It is light but not in a way that is ineffective.  It also doesn't choke you when it is spayed (an infamous trait of hairsprays.) With this Hairspray I always feel comfortable and confident that my style is going to last, and I never feel the need to top up throughout the day or night! Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment